-
December 6th, 2003, 03:25 AM
#71
HB Forum Owner
Top 5 annoying things a game may have (besides localization):
1. Limited saves, or a save point every 2 hours
2. Sucky camera angles which you cannot correct
3. Terrible music you can't turn off
4. Having to travel long distances with a slooow character and no frameskip and no teleport
5. Random encounters
-
December 7th, 2003, 12:57 AM
#72
HB Forum Owner
Top 5 cute things/persons:
1. Chii (Chobits)
2. My cat
3. Pikachu (Pok?mon)
4. MOMO (Xenosaga)
5. Arle (Puyo Puyo)
-
December 7th, 2003, 02:33 AM
#73
Inactive Member
Top 5 Worst RPGs
1 Time Stalkers
2 Unlimited Saga
3 Ephemeral Phantasia (I never got it)
4 PSO Ver.2 (totally pointless, even for a hack and slash)
5 EGG (Elemental Gimmick Gear, never got a chance to play it but not heard a good thing about it)
Top 5 fav RPGs
1 GII
2 FFVII
3 Xenosaga
4 Evolution (I got fond memories of that game)
5 Seventh Saga
Top 5 Hottest Videogame Women
1 Tifa
2 Millenia
3 Sophitia
4 Garnet
5 KOS-MOS (don't ask why)
Anybody notice that Albedo(Xenosaga) looks a lot like Ramirez(SoA).
Top 5 Most Addicting games
1 Enter The Matrix (it sucks you in but once its over you can't jack back in, feel no need to)
2 Xenosaga (I so can't wait for episode II and I am only 20 hours into episode I)
3 Warcraft II (something about mass producing guys, and then killing them all has some typeof appeal to it)
4 Halo (despite the roughness I have had with it, I keep going back for more)
5 Goldeneye (gotta be James Bond baby)
-
December 7th, 2003, 03:21 AM
#74
HB Forum Owner
Yeah, Time Stalkers sux0red, going back to level 1 after finishing a dungeon, WTF.
Top 5 hottest videogame women:
1. KOS-MOS (Xenosaga)
2. Millenia (Grandia II)
3. Sophitia (Soul Calibur series)
4. Helena (Dead or Alive series)
5. Joy (Shenmue II)
6. Cassandra (Soul Calibur 2)
7. Rinoa Heartily (Final Fantasy VIII)
8. Claire Redfield (Resident Evil Series)
9. Elhaym Van Houten (Xenogears)
10. Shion Uzuki (Xenosaga)
11. Seung Mina (Soul Calibur series)
12. Kasumi (Dead or Alive series)
13. Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy VII)
14. Shenhua (Shenmue series)
15. Feena (Grandia)
16. Mint (Tales of Phantasia)
17. Elena (Grandia II)
18. Lise (Seiken Densetsu 3)
19. Xianghua (Soul Calibur series)
20. Lulu (Final Fantasy X)
Oops, was it Top 5? ^_^v
Top 5 most addicting games:
1. Grandia II
2. Xenosaga
3. Morrowind
4. Grandia
5. Soul Calibur
Albedo looks like Ram?rez? Hmm... white hair is their main similarity, but Albedo is taller and waaaay crazier (look at his crazy psycho eyes), and he's way cooler. I never liked Ram?rez, I don't know why.
Top 5 game villains: CAREFUL WITH SPOILERS! In case of spoilers, just say the name of the game.
1. Albedo (Xenosaga)
2. Margulis (Xenosaga)
3. Lan Di (Shenmue series)
4. Galcian (Skies of Arcadia)
5. *Grandia II (spoiler avoided)
-
December 11th, 2003, 06:17 PM
#75
Inactive Member
TOP 5 RPGs
1. Tales of Phantasia
2. Suikoden3
3. Grandia2
4. Star Ocean2
5. .Hack// Series
-
December 11th, 2003, 09:30 PM
#76
Inactive Member
Top five things i will animate:
1. Chrono Trigger ( Stylish music video, to the Chrono Trigger acid jazz remix)
2. Lotus Flower Bloom (comedy, anime series)
3. Granaboard (comedy, web anime)
4. Insommia (drama, animation)
5. Megatokyo (comedy, fan animation)
All i need is flash, a drawing tablet and some artistic ability.
-
December 11th, 2003, 10:39 PM
#77
HB Forum Owner
Top 5 games that don't exist (yet) I'd want to be involved with:
1. This idea of mine, I'll talk about it someday
2. Another idea of mine
3. Any episode of Xenosaga, though damn, I know 3 and 4 are theoretically pretty damn sad. Maybe 5 (Xenogears (remake)) or 6, which should be the best.
4. A Chobits RPG
5. A Sophitia RPG with a random corrupt religion to rid the world of and a random god to slay
-
December 12th, 2003, 02:28 AM
#78
Inactive Member
Top 5 games that don't exist (yet) I'd want to be involved with:
1. Red Faction 3 (Tell them about this thing call Online Multiplayer, more Geo-Mod shiznit, longer Single Player, deeper single player, more bots in multiplayer, Halo big enviroments in multiplayer, more than just two teams, being able to get in vechicles in multiplayer (like on Halo)) Of course don't get me wrong both Red Faction games are great, I'm just naming stuff that'd be cool to see in the next one.
2. Another 007 that ranks up there with Goldeneye. (Sadly there hasn't been.)
3. A GOOD and FUN Star Fox game for the Gamecube.
4. I would have liked to worked on Halo 2, or at least a tester.
5. New Medal of Honor. They could have done so much better on Rising Sun and Frontline, but still fun none the less.
-
December 12th, 2003, 02:56 AM
#79
Inactive Member
Top 5 games I would love to be involved in (existent or nonexistent).
1 A continuation of GII
2 Anything to do with Xenosaga
3 A remake of FFVII(give me better graphics baby)
4 .hack//seris released for real online play
5 The next Sonic Adventure
-
December 13th, 2003, 02:34 AM
#80
Inactive Member
Top 5 games I would love to be involved in (existent or nonexistent).
1 Super Robot Taisen with full-scale models and mechs from all Gundam series, all Macross series, Evangelion, Nadesico, Vandread, Sakura Taisen.
2 Final Fantasy remake with different ending. The original one sux.
3 Starcraft 2
4 Warcraft 4
5 Sakura Taisen 5
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks